© 2020 ECSTATIC DANCE
**ON HOLD ** Ecstatic Dance Dallas
Pre-covid description: (we’re returning to outdoor dancing through the summer with a monthly event. hoping to resume weekly (wed and sunday was the cadence pre-covid) in the fall.)
6p | Open Floor | Warm-up | Music Begins
6:30p | Opening Circle + Ecstatic Dance
End with Closing Circle + Community Announcements @ 8:45p
Stay and mingle with friends on the land afterwards. Put your feet and freshly danced body on the earth. Enjoy! Be healthy. Shine!
$15 for students, seniors, veterans.
$17+ suggested otherwise.
Multi-passes avail for a discount.
Kids 12 & under FREE
1. No talking on the dance floor
2. Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free environment
3. No photos or videos, cellphones muted and out of sight
4. Respect for the space and for one another
5. Move your body however you wish!
6. You can dance alone, or with as many partners. (If you’d rather not dance with someone, thank them for the offer by placing your hands in prayer position at your heart)
1. Dress comfortably to sweat & move.
2. Bring yoga mat for warmup if you like.
3. BYOWB — Bring your own water botttle.
Ecstatic Dance Dallas Community
#EcstaticDanceDallas Throw Down Team
214.597.6800 | email@example.com
Ecstatic Dance – 3 Simple Guidelines
1. We Dance without shoes (or: We Dance Barefoot)
This allows us to connect more fully with the Ground (socks are OK)
If you have a physical condition that you need dance shoes, then OK
2. We Dance without words (or: We Dance with Body Language)
This makes it easier to be in a Meditative State
No Verbal Instruction from the Facilitators
No Talking from the Dancers
3. We Dance as We Are
No Drugs/Alcohol, No Phones, No Camera/Video, No Scents, No Expectations, No Judgements, No Shoulds, No Oughts… Just Be Yourself; With Respect for Ourselves, the Space, and One Another.