© 2020 ECSTATIC DANCE
Ecstatic Dance Odessa Amsterdam
Odessa is a community based (floating) platform and holds space for a wide variety of cultural events. From dance, workshops, performances, club nights and festivals, retreats to ecstatic dance, lounging, relaxing in hot tubs and saunas and enjoying refreshing drinks and home made foods. So basically we provide for anything what frees & fuels mind, body & spirit!
We bring like-minded spirits together by creating a playground for artist and creative minds alike. In a similar vein, we believe in pushing talent forward by creating exhibitions and other cultural and musical events. So beware and expect the most celestial, magical and sometimes even extravaganza gatherings rooted in self-expression, art and communal efforts. And for all of you audiophiles: we have a state of the art Funktion One sound system that will make your ears want to do a little dance too.
It is one of our main pillars: sharing knowledge and creating awareness. In this spirit, we serve vegan soups made with locally sourced, eco-conscious and organic ingredients. Odessa serves only non-alcoholic drinks. So all the high moments you experience are fully natural.
18.00 – 19:45 | Ecstatic Dance
19.45 – 20.00 | exit
20.15 – 22:00 | Ecstatic Dance
22:00 – 22.15 | exit
€ 15,- online
€ 17,50 at the door
€ 150,- 10x Dancecard (Starfishcard)
Artwork in the banner and Exhibition/Sale in the gallery by the talented and expressive Kamiel Proost https://www.kamiel-proost.com/
We follow the measures of the “Noodverordening Covid-19”
1. Stay home if you have mild cold-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, a mild cough or fever 38 degrees °C) – we’ll have more dance sessions later!
2. To avoid crowding, please bring as little (bags, coats, clothes) as possible!
3. Only one person at a time in toilet and changing rooms
4. Bring your own water bottle.
5. Avoid unnecessary contact
6. 1.5m distance before and after the dance
7. No singing/shouting during the dance
8. Disinfectants are available.
November 28, 2020
1. No talking
2. No drugs/alcohol
4. Respect yourself and one another