©2023 ECSTATIC DANCE
Danza Extática Online Conectar
Online Ecstatic Dance
ECSTATIC DANCE IS a free form of dance in which the dancers are encouraged to abandon themselves to the music and move, explore and play as they please.
ECSTATIC DANCE ONLINE creates healing and fun dance journeys for you. Connect, tune your device, turn your camera on, show us your beautiful being and DANCE.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
❤️ International community of dancers
❤️ LIVE DJ music to guide your journey
❤️ Embodied dynamics
❤️ NON – judgmental space for sharing and healing
EVENT SCHEDULE (Spain time CET) * Please adapt to your local time
10.00 – Meet and greet
10.05 – Opening circle + embodied practices
10.20 – Ecstatic Dance
11:50 – Sharing + Feedback + Closing circle
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
1. Please, make a conscious donation to the Ecstatic Dance Online event creators here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ecstatic-dance-online-en-espanol-mover-con-dj-tri-be-tickets-374256560447
2. You will receive the Zoom link to your email
3. Download FREE Zoom app, if you do not have it yet on your device (https://zoom.us/download)
4. Connect through Zoom and enjoy your dance!
💃 We encourage you to bring some dancing props with you. It could be anything: hats, glasses, gloves, wigs, hula hoops, led lights, everyday objects, brooms, candles, plants, etc.
💃It is a safe space for you to experiment with outfits, make up and different looks, if you want.
Dance Event Link
July 30, 2022
July 31, 2022
August 6, 2022
Ecstatic Dance – 3 Simple Guidelines
1. We Dance without shoes (or: We Dance Barefoot)
This allows us to connect more fully with the Ground (socks are OK)
If you have a physical condition that you need dance shoes, then OK
2. We Dance without words (or: We Dance with Body Language)
This makes it easier to be in a Meditative State
No Verbal Instruction from the Facilitators
No Talking from the Dancers
3. We Dance as We Are
No Drugs/Alcohol, No Phones, No Camera/Video, No Scents, No Expectations, No Judgements, No Shoulds, No Oughts… Just Be Yourself; With Respect for Ourselves, the Space, and One Another.