©2023 ECSTATIC DANCE
Psychedelic movement combines ecstatic dance, visualization, & guided meditation for joy, connection, & release.
The Set: Intention setting & warm-up
The Voyage: 1.5 hours of free movement alone/in groups
The Integration: 15-minute guided sound meditation & closing circle
– A beautiful design space
– High vibrational people
– Fun/comfortable clothes & bare feet
– Lead in English by Meredith Detko (Dancer, Coach, founder @ Aquerone) & Marin (Reiki, sound healer, founder @ Uman Project)
– An open heart/mind
– A closed mouth: No talking (though we encourage you to engage with the community before/after class).
Ecstatic Dance – 3 Simple Guidelines
1. We Dance without shoes (or: We Dance Barefoot)
This allows us to connect more fully with the Ground (socks are OK)
If you have a physical condition that you need dance shoes, then OK
2. We Dance without words (or: We Dance with Body Language)
This makes it easier to be in a Meditative State
No Talking from the Dancers
3. We Dance as We Are
No Drugs/Alcohol, No Phones, No Camera/Video, No Scents, No Expectations, No Judgements, No Shoulds, No Oughts… Just Be Yourself; With Respect for Ourselves, the Space, and One Another.