©2024 ECSTATIC DANCE
Ecstatic Dance Hove/Brighton
Relight your fire and connect with your life energy!
You are invited to join us for freestyle, expressive dance & moving meditation. An evening with ecstatic beats, fun and connections in a safe, professionally held space
Move and connect with your body to a great mix of World, Afro House, Amapiano, DnB, UKG, Deep House, Downtempo, Electronica and more.
No experience necessary.
Doors open: 7:00 pm
Start time: 7:30 pm
Finish time: 9:30 pm
Chill out until: 10:30 pm
Advance tickets (including booking fees):
£15 Dance only
£5 Ceremonial cacao
We have a few tickets available on the door but recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
REFUNDS: Tickets are non-refundable but transferable (to other people)
Some information for newcomers:
Ecstatic Dancing invites people to connect to themselves and others through music and freestyle dancing. It takes place over a 2-hour live DJ set and starts and finishes with a short opening and closing circle. There are no teachers or rules, but we ask you to follow a few guidelines:
1. No talking on the dance floor. You are welcome to communicate with others with your body language, but please keep words outside the space.
2. No shoes. Barefoot Dancing helps us ground ourselves by creating direct contact between our feet and the floor. Ecstatic Dance is best practiced barefoot, but you can also wear socks if you wish to.
3. No drugs/alcohol. Ecstatic Dance is a conscious practice embracing mindfulness.
4. Phone-free zone. Please keep your phones off/silent and out of sight.
5. Respect for self and others. We ask participants to take responsibility for themselves, watch out for others, and be mindful of their personal space.
6. Have fun!