©2024 ECSTATIC DANCE
Ecstatic Dance! Graz
We invite you to come and dance with us in a beautiful old palace in the city center of Graz. We startet the Dance in 2017 and since then we keep it personal and in solidarity. Everyone can dance with us, no matter how much money they have to give. We ask for €15,00 or more for covering our expenses, from everyone, who is able to give that amount for their attendance.
We meet at 6:30 p.m. for a short arrival period. At 7 p.m. we start together with a brief body & movement awareness input, witch fades to your own free Ecstatic Dance experience fluently. Our excellent DJs guide us through the journey until we arrive together at about 9 p.m. for a closing circle.
Our main rules are: 1) Don’t judge (yourself and others) 2) Respect the space and others 3) No talking on the dance floor 4) Move freely however you wish.
You can contact us on Facebook www.facebook.com/urbanfishtank
See you on our beautiful dancefloor!
Ecstatic Dance – 3 Simple Guidelines
1. We dance barefoot
2. We dance without words – this makes it easier to concentrate on our dance journey
3. We dance as we are
- No Drugs/Alcohol, No Phones, No Camera/Video, No Scents, No Expectations, No Judgements, No Shoulds, No Oughts… Just Be Yourself; With Respect for Ourselves, the Space, and One Another.
- We don´t judge – be kind to yourself and others and try not to judge the movements of yourself or others.
- We have no audience at the dancefloor (everyone should feel safe and therefore we ask to take your breaks outside, but not next to the dancefloor watching the dancers.)
- We move freely however we wish. (That basically means that there are no rules for your own movement experience. We invite you to play and experiment with the movements your body prepares for you. Be open to surprises! Listen to your body and follow it’s leads.)