©2024 ECSTATIC DANCE
Ecstatic Dance Corvallis
2nd Saturday and 4th Sunday
Odd Fellows Hall, 223 SW 2nd St, Corvallis
$12-20 sliding scale
Before You Arrive
- Be clean. Please arrive fresh with a clean body and clothes, as some of us are sensitive to any scented products (including essential oils) or strong body odors.
- Be clear-minded. We dance free of alcohol and other inebriating substances.
- Leave your shoes and phones off the dance floor. (Note: If you need shoes for foot health, we welcome soft-soled shoes that have not been worn outside.)
- Dress to sweat. All genders keep a top on.
Holding a Safe and Sacred Space
- Dance and move however you feel it. Be curious, open, and accepting. There’s no right or wrong way to be ecstatic! Please suspend judgements of self or other.
- Refrain from talking or cell phone use on the dance floor (or in the shoe area). Take all conversations and cell phone use out to the lobby or outdoors. And no photos or video.
- Move with care and mindfulness through the space. Help us avoid collisions on the dance floor.
- We are a consent-based community. Be aware of others’ personal boundaries–Ecstatic Dance is very contact-friendly, but we all have different levels of comfort when it comes to being approached and touched. Only give attention or contact to whom clearly welcomes it. Get secondary consent before lifting someone.