©2022 ECSTATIC DANCE
7-Day Ecstatic Dance Immersion
Join our next 7-Day Ecstatic Dance Immersion
If you are feeling called to facilitate deep and powerful ecstatic dance and somatic movement experiences, we have everything you need!
Here is a sneak peak into the program
5- Things You Will Receive
1) Learn healing dance techniques for awakening your creativity, intuition and the wisdom within. Connect your mind-body-soul in a way that allows you to embody your highest self.
2) Learn how to facilitate somatic movement practices that will get you out of your head and in your body, with an ability to communicate with your sensations.
3) Learn how to create playlists, how to calculate BPM (beats per minute) and how to expand and organize your music library.
4) Learn how to hold space and create Embodied Ecstatic Dance experiences filled with ritual, ceremony and healing.
5) Learn how to create sacred space, clear negative energy from the space and how to cleanse and protect your aura.
Embodiment is the first step of our training. Getting the practice in your body and in your cellular memory is the first step of our training. It is important to embody the practice so that it is in your cellular memory and you can teach from a place of embodiment. We spend the first portion of our training focusing on the practices. Together we will dive into the practices in the Heal Through Dance book. We recommend that you buy the book ASAP and start reading at home. Available in paper-back and Kindle through amazon. Available in paper-back at JaiStar Studios.
The second step of training is all about learning and receiving. Learn how to facilitate a class and get all the tools you need to teach. We give you playlists, music, dance map, instructions and all the materials and tools you need to lead a class on your own. We recommend that you take notes, and ask questions as you gain clarity and understanding.
Step three of our training is an opportunity for you to practice teach. It is an option and not mandatory that you facilitate classes. Some people take the program for their personal development and some decide to teach afterwards. For those that know they want to facilitate, we support you to start practice teaching during the training and to continue afterwards. During the training you will get to practice teach and will be supported to continue after the training ends.
We help you craft your offering title, invitation and internet content. You will be supported to break through any blocks in your mind-body-energy that may prevent you from stepping out into the world and being seen. We want you to succeed.
We offer 7-Day and 3-Month Ecstatic Dance Trainings, get more info and check out our upcoming programs! We have 5 trainings in 2023 – reserve your space, HERE.
Our training is based on the book, Heal Through Dance: A guidebook for creating ecstatic dance and somatic movement practices.
Ecstatic Dance – 3 Simple Guidelines
1. We Dance without shoes (or: We Dance Barefoot)
This allows us to connect more fully with the Ground (socks are OK)
If you have a physical condition that you need dance shoes, then OK
2. We Dance without words (or: We Dance with Body Language)
This makes it easier to be in a Meditative State
No Verbal Instruction from the Facilitators
No Talking from the Dancers
3. We Dance as We Are
No Drugs/Alcohol, No Phones, No Camera/Video, No Scents, No Expectations, No Judgements, No Shoulds, No Oughts… Just Be Yourself; With Respect for Ourselves, the Space, and One Another.