© 2020 ECSTATIC DANCE
Ecstatic Dance Los Angeles
Online Ecstatic Dance
Come join us and dancers from all over the world on the Ecstatic Dance LA virtual dance-floor every Sunday 1 – 3pm Pacific time.
We’re committed to facilitating ways for people to practice freeform dance as an expression of health & wellbeing during these transformational times.
Let’s dance, express, celebrate and connect together during as tribe and family!
See you on the dance floor
~ ♡ ~
➤ ZOOM LINK found at: https://www.ecstaticdancela.com/
➤ MIXLR LINK (for audio): https://mixlr.com/ecstaticdancela/
* Please note, there will be no audio on Zoom. All audio and music will be played via MIXLR. The easiest and most portable way to play the music is by downloading the free Mixlr app 😉
≫ 1PM – Gather & Connect
≫ 1:15 – Opening Meditation
≫ 1:30 – Ecstatic Dance
≫ 2:45- Closing Meditation
Please support our movement and the producers, artists and all those involved in running Ecstatic Dance LA. Many of us have lost our income during this physical distancing period. Please donate between $7 – $20 (or more 🙂 to participate.
≫ You can donate via Venmo to: @EDanceLA
≫ Or via PayPal to: www.paypal.me/ecstaticdancela
➤ How to log on
1. Download ‘Zoom’ to your computer or device if you don’t yet have it
2. Click on the Zoom link above
3. Join us anytime from 1pm onwards
4. Click the www.Mixlr.com/ecstaticdancela for the music (or better yet download the free app for easiest access and portability).
4. Plug your device into a sound system or use headphones for best audio
We look forward to dancing with you and connecting through movement & music during this extraordinary time in our lives and for this generation on our planet.
We love you
Robin & Atasiea
~ ♡ ~
➤ Ecstatic Dance LA weaves together world class DJs, immersive sound journeys and free-form movement. It’s a substance-free, all ages community celebration where you can simply BE yourself and experience rejuvenation & inspiration through connection, dance & music!
Dance Event Link
May 24, 2020
May 31, 2020
June 7, 2020
6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
June 14, 2020
Ecstatic Dance – 3 Simple Guidelines
1. We Dance without shoes (or: We Dance Barefoot)
This allows us to connect more fully with the Ground (socks are OK)
If you have a physical condition that you need dance shoes, then OK
2. We Dance without words (or: We Dance with Body Language)
This makes it easier to be in a Meditative State
No Verbal Instruction from the Facilitators
No Talking from the Dancers
3. We Dance as We Are
No Drugs/Alcohol, No Phones, No Camera/Video, No Scents, No Expectations, No Judgements, No Shoulds, No Oughts… Just Be Yourself; With Respect for Ourselves, the Space, and One Another.